All Council Harmonised IAA Rapid Response Call
This is a rolling call with fast turnaround. Deadline for applications is 4 September 2024.
Who can apply:
- Principal Investigators.
- Postdoc Researchers with PIs as co-applicant.
Awards: up to £15,000 per application
Project duration: up to 3 months
What we fund:
Time-sensitive impact activities, including, but not limited to:
- Participation in upcoming policy workshops and select committees,
- Market research, business planning (e.g., to support an application for an upcoming follow-on fund call, to support commercialisation in a competitive space),
- Engaging with non-academic partners and end users through workshops/demonstrations to enable impact (e.g. prototype/process/tool refinement) taking advantage of another event happening or in response to a time-sensitive problem,
- Engaging with end users or policy makers in response to an outbreak of a crop or animal disease,
- Multi-disciplinary projects.
Posted on 21/06/2023