November 22nd 2021, 15:00-19:00
Cynthia Beerbower Room, Newnham College
Why not take the opportunity to meet up with colleagues here in Cambridge and discuss your work. With support from the British Neuroscience Association, and in collaboration with CamBRAIN, we are delighted to bring you Meet | Talk | Share 2021.
This afternoon event will take place on Monday November 22nd from 15:00-19:00 at Newnham College and will offer up to 70 Early Career Researchers (MPhil, PhD and Post Doctoral Research Associates), the opportunity, together with some senior academics, to meet up and share their research, through poster and data blitz presentations.
The finer details….
- Register for your place
- Decide if you would like to just attend, or apply to present a poster or data blitz presentation (limited places for each)
- Submit an abstract (if you wish to be considered for a poster or data blitz presentation)
- Poster and Data Blitz presentation numbers are limited and you will be notified if you have a presenter place (deadline for submission is Monday 15th November)
- We would like to emphasise the sharing of plans, getting feedback, help, and tips – rather than showcasing just your research in your presentations – your work does not have to be the final completed product!
- Drinks and canapés will be provided (please submit any dietary requirements upon registration)
- Read our Covid guidelines below
- Attend Meet | Talk | Share 2021 and enjoy!