STFC Late-stage commercialisation Scheme
Restricted call: STFC Late-stage commercialisation Scheme (internal submission deadline 16 February 2024)
STFC has the following funding opportunity: STFC Late-stage commercialisation Scheme (see slides attached). This scheme is one of two new knowledge exchange schemes offered by STFC to support the PPAN community to develop technology and science from initial research and development towards commercialisation.
- To fund commercialisation (TRL 5-7) developed from STFC PPAN funded research in partnership with industry
- Scheme jointly funded by Innovate UK
- As part of the scheme, successful applicants are invited to take part in the early stages of the ICURe scheme run by Innovate UK (Engage and Discover)
- For the benefit of the PPAN community and the wider UK
- £600K at 80% FeC (£240K per year maximum)
- Grant length –24months
- It is anticipated that industrial partners are involved but not mandatory
- Industrial partners cannot be funded
Full details of the call in the slides attached.
DATES AND DEADLINES
University Internal selection:
Each University is only allowed to submit two applications. Therefore, this call will be managed as a restricted call.
To take part in the internal selection process please email to email@example.com by 4pm on the 16 February 2024:
- completed internal selection form (attached to this email)
- a support letter from the Head of the Department/Centre/Institute that will hold the grant, confirming their support for the project and agreement to host the grant
Outcomes will be communicated no later than the 20 February 2024.
Funder dates and deadlines:
- Intention to submit opens on 20 February
- Intention to submit closes on 12 March (5 pm)
- Eligibility assessed and invitation to full stage sent via email with a link to the Funding Service
- Full stage submission opens on The Funding Service on 26 March
- Webinar 27 March about Full stage invitation only
- Full stage submission closes on the Funding Service on 7 May
- Panel in June
- Grants to have a fixed start date of 1 August
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on 07/02/2024