- Course Aims & Learning Outcomes
- MPhil Overview
- MPhil Programme Structure
- MPhil Coursework and Evaluation
- Sample Research Training Modules
- Sample Projects
- Course Contributors
- Practical advice
- Contact us
How to apply
We are very pleased to invite applications for the MPhil in Basic and Translational Neuroscience.
- Check your eligibility
- Look at sources of funding and check deadlines you are working towards: see University of Cambridge Funding Search Tool, University Funds, information about funding and External Funding. Note that you will need to apply by January 4th 2024 if you wish to be considered for University funding.
- Bursaries covering part of the fee are available to support students from low-income households with experience of educational disadvantage. Additional needs can be considered. Please contact the Programme Administrator if you require further information.
- Apply online via the Applicant Portal (closing date 24th April 2024). Note that you will need to apply by January 4th 2024 if you wish to be considered for University funding.